Thursday, June 9, 2011

Not about toys

Ok so as you can geuss this post isnt about toys. No its about all the sweet HLOE  epicness we just got from E3! As some of you may or may not know I am a huge halo fan boy more so than transformers. I live and bleed halo. This was the game that showed me that gaming wasnt a waist of my time and money so im like craping myself over this news.  Not only are we getting halo 4 next fall but we are getting a remake of halo ce this fall which looks amazing! Now i know this blog is about toys and you can be sure I will be covering all of the new halo toys as they come out. I guess now its time to sit back and start playing all the old halo games to get myself pumped for the new games coming out.  I so cant wait for this the wait is going to kill me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment